I love all these new pictures! And the video of Chloe dancing with the headphones is so cute! Did you know you can print off your blog pages? Then you can use it as a journal or baby book for Chloe to flip through when she's older.
I forgot to tell you that my bro decided to get married in Utah. It's closer to more extended family, so it makes more sense for them. I'm totally bummed that we don't get to see each other! I really need to get back to CA soon though. Philly gets too crazy for me and San Jose would do us some good. I miss it there so much!
1 comment:
I love all these new pictures! And the video of Chloe dancing with the headphones is so cute! Did you know you can print off your blog pages? Then you can use it as a journal or baby book for Chloe to flip through when she's older.
I forgot to tell you that my bro decided to get married in Utah. It's closer to more extended family, so it makes more sense for them. I'm totally bummed that we don't get to see each other! I really need to get back to CA soon though. Philly gets too crazy for me and San Jose would do us some good. I miss it there so much!
Post a Comment