Tuesday, April 7, 2009

18 months going on 12














18 month appointment yesterday. 26 pounds (75th percentile) 33 inches tall (85th%) 47 cm head circumference. she's not quite speaking as of yet, but ANY day now. her go to words are "yes" or "at" if you ask her a question. she likes to back her butt up to things and sit on them and still is a hugger of strangers' children whether they like it or not. haven't been to the park as much as i would like given the fact that my foot is still sore. xrays tomorrow to see how the progress is. she is working on 6 new teeth too which has made it a bit challenging at times. she loves being outside and the weather has been rather nice the past couple of days to be in the pool. still loves wearing other peoples' shoes and has discovered kate's duck.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

How have I missed your last few posts? My blog is supposed to tell me when you've updated. Anyway, I love the pictures! Chloe is a doll, as usual. I'm so sorry about your foot! I can't imagine doing everything you're doing on crutches. And I LOVE the hats you're making. I may place an order here soon.