Thursday, May 1, 2008

The 7th month








Happy May Day! Chloe is a mover! In the last month, she has gone from "sort of" crawling to a crawling machine! Her favorite things to do are to chase the cats and try to get the cats' food and water bowls. The funny thing is, though, when she's going towards something she's not supposed to, she pants really loudly and gives herself away....except when she snuck up on the water bowl and we didn't hear it until there was water everywhere! Just like bath time! She's also perfected pulling herself up to pretty much anything...the coffee table, the walls, your legs. Her best move is walking around the coffee table and then deciding she wants something on the floor, so she flops down on her butt in a loud whump! She's babbling up a storm too. Her favorite "word" is bob. Everything is bob. We ask her "bob who?" and she smiles. We discontinued feeding her solids as I think I was giving her too much and she got really constipated and stopped sleeping very well. I figure when she's ready, it'll happen. She likes eating in the high chair, so we still give her some cereal on the weekends, but it's not an every day thing. She's been enjoying rides around the neighborhood in the stroller and going down the driveway to watch the cars drive by. My favorite thing is when I come home from work and she gives me a big hug and an open mouthed "kiss" on my cheek. I also love waking up with her on the weekends and having her smiley self crawl all over me to wish me a good morning. She is a happy baby overall and I love getting to know her more and more every day.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=b2h0app.6qnpy0f1&Uy=853xp
b&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=8916750458_564846
624605&localeid=en_US

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Jenn.... She is just getting cuter and cuter. I love that you have this blog!!! BTW...in the latest picture, I think she is bigger than the bear and picking on him.. Love k