Monday, October 15, 2007

One month old!


It sure is amazing how fast the time has flown by! Can't believe that Chloe is already a month old. She's growing like a weed! Already 22 inches long. Not sure how much she weighs as we don't have a scale though. She continues to be a fun little beauty..although she has developed an evening habit of fussiness starting around 530 and continuing until I can't take it anymore and take her to bed around 830. I'm trying to figure out if she's reacting to any foods that I'm eating that end up in the breastmilk....but it's so hard as I am a fan of yogurt (dairy - bad), soy milk, chocolate, peanuts, and many other things that are considered potential "fussy" foods.
I also started pumping in preparation for my journey back to work. Jimmeh got to spend about an hour or so solo with her last week while I went to the doctor. He got the full spectrum from diaper change, to changing clothes (poop disaster), feeding with the bottle (and the subsequent crying), and finally got her to nap. He continues to be a great help making me dinner and taking care of me and Chloe. She's had a few visitors as well. We went to Santa Cruz to visit Carrie last week and Uncle Mike came down this weekend for a quick visit as well. Wish I could say it was fun all the time, but sometimes it's just not. She's starting to smile sometimes and that little bit of interaction helps. But mostly the evening fussiness and two hours in a row at night sleep pattern sometimes gets on my nerves. I know it'll be over soon and new challenges will present themselves. Until then, I'll continue to try to shower at least twice a week! one can hope.....enjoy the photos and video:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=b2h0app.1bf78b75&Uy=-yqfcav&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0


1 comment:

Meredith said...

Chloe is so cute! Hang in there Jenn; it gets easier when they're not so tiny. Can you believe you MADE her??